Sakhalin Technical Training Centre (STTC) opened in 2006. STTC was developed to meet the increased local demand for competent personnel in the fast-growing oil and gas industry in Sakhalin.
STTC is a leading international service provider to the oil & gas production and processing industry, with a diverse customer portfolio including many of the world’s leading integrated, independent and national oil & gas companies.
STTC designs and builds oil & gas facilities; operates, maintains and manages facilities and trains personnel; enhances production; and develops upstream and infrastructure projects.
More than 500 technical experts serve our international customer base, spanning a diverse range of fields: exploration and production, drilling, refining, petrochemicals, gas, LNG and renewables.
Our extensive network of offices spans the globe, providing immediate support for all regions. We run our own training centres in Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, and we can operate and design training facilities for our customers.
Our integrated approach to competence development lets us help our customers build more efficient, safe and competent workforce. We can identify where workforce competence can be enhanced, deliver training and development programmes to fill gaps and address competence assurance requirements on an ongoing basis.
The main task of the training centre in Sakhalin is to provide high quality professional training, refresher and advanced training in various fields.
Training delivered by STTC is expressly designed to meet the needs of Russia’s oil and gas industry. Our focus is on delegates achieving the standards of competence required by the Russian Federation of Mandatory and Vocational Training.
Cutting-edge training aids provide delegates with hands-on experience across all of the major technical disciplines. We offer a full range of courses, programmes, and services out of STTC. All of them can be adapted as necessary to accommodate client’s specific plant, processes and equipment.
- Vocational training and further education (advanced training) for blue-collar jobs;
- Provision of programmes, courses, trainings for specialists in Russian and English languages.
Our work principles:
- Quality. All training programmes are compliant with the Russian Federation requirements. Our professionalism is confirmed by Russian Educational License and numerous international licenses and certificates. STTC annually to ensure it meets the international Standard for Resources, Facilities and Training delivery.
- Driven by Demand. List of proposed training programmes is constantly updated in accordance with the requirements of the oil and gas industry as well as other industries of the region.
- Confirmed Qualification. The Centre has all the necessary educational licenses; STTC is accredited different international organizations
including City & Guilds.
- Theory and Practice. Centre’s training programmes are based on the equal-value combination of theoretical and practical activities.
- Safety. All training equipment is certified. Health, safety and environment are important parts of training process.
Our main advantages:
- Well-known for development of best-class solutions for total training management system.
- One-stop-shop with 130+ best-in-class training courses.
- Reputable among local oil & gas companies for high quality service and client-orientation.
- Large portfolio of courses in Russia: BOSIET, CASS, ECT, FOET, HUET, and OERTM.
- City & Guilds approved for 1106 course: Teaching, Training and Assessing Learning.
- IMIST Online Invigilation Centre.
- Developer and maintainer of Competency Management System for Sakhalin Energy.
- Main training services’ provider for ENL and a number of contractors.
- Same-time training capacity up to 150 students.
- 6,500 m2 of up-to-date office & training facilities.
- 50+ competent employees & expert trainers.